KEEP THAT COOL


Storming through the windy desserts, dodging the sand dunes that try to engulf me into the sandy darkness, fighting every second- the urge to give into the mirages that fiddle with whatever is left of my sanity, I constantly tread forward with mincing steps towards the wet sands of the beach. Confused? Don’t be. Although this was just a part of my dream, it applies so much more to our constant struggle to live. There isn’t one person, who doesn’t look up to the sun, with legs buried in sand - knee-deep and eyebrows showering the eyelids with salt water, making them heavier every passing moment. Some of us kneel down and let the scorching problems evaporate every drop of life in us; some on the other hand, gather themselves up with all possible strength and march towards their personal paradise. Believe me, I’m no different, sometimes I manage to reach the mountains and beaches, sometimes I do fail, but I have learned from all the desserts that heat outside is ineffective if you are resilient.
A recent brawl with a loved one showed me the mirror. That was one hell of a mirror; it showed me far more that ‘Snowhite’. It told me that shedding tears or raising voice was never going to the finish line. The mirror told me that to be the fairest maiden, killing Snowhite cannot help; I’d have to find alternatives- alternatives that would help me achieve the award in a fair manner.
When I sat down with a glass of cold water, with all the pessimism out of my head, I was able to see that the result was right in front of my mind (referring to my situation, not Snowhite. As for her, the evil step mother should have realized that on being a nice person, she would have been loved anyway. The beauty was just overrated). So, for all of your reading this, a problem at hand (math or life) is solved with a cool and calm mind better. Find the element of your problem which holds the master key of the casket containing the solution; since this is the only casket whose lock cannot be broken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

Worker Bees