BE THE TIGER


I’ve always heard, and believed, that the most difficult part of a… a task is to take the first step, to cut the first cake, to write the First Blog. And trust me, my beliefs have always been very strong or I being adamant about them could also be a way of quoting it. Recently, although, certain events that have been occurring have made me deem that I was not always the best at assessments. Anyway, I decided why don’t I share my bit of realization with you all.
I was given this… job that I was awfully excited to take up, to prove myself, to learn, to feel power… power that you get with aplomb. My pursuit made me an easy first step and led me down the road towards more zest and the conviction, that the chips that are just going to fall will be nothing else but perfect. but what I realized was, during a sky diving attempt, it’s not the jump off the plane that needs all the heed; I’m not saying that it isn’t important or arduous, but that the opening of the parachute and the safe landing without a fracture are the ones that decide whether your first step mattered or not. It’s not only vital to make a great beginning, great and not grand, but also to take it to its destiny; after all, a movie can’t be if it doesn’t have a climax and the entire Twilight Saga would have had no meaning if there wasn’t a happily ever after.
My job may be over, but my experiences did not and will not leave my mind. They keep telling me, to Be A Tiger- To Finish What I Start. So this is me, telling you all, the lesson I just learned.
See you soon via another post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees