The First Attempt

Have you ever been to stranded islands? Have you ever gone out there and done something stupid just for the thrill of it? Well if you have and you are the kind of a person who goes out there looking for reckless, ruthless adventures to experience that chill down the spine, I believe the following lines would help you get one without the need to actually risk your life for real, at least not theoretically; practically, you might feel anything, from pissed off to actually convinced, depending on of course if I fail to create an impact via mere words or you are just the adrenaline junkie kinds.

There have been times in my life when I experienced, what you would normally experience after watching the entire series of saw over one night and try going to sleep (or what some might feel if they found out that Edward Cullen is not real). That was when I realized that though times make you feel and recognize the things that are actually important like family, friends, the death of Lord Voldemort; sorry, got a little off-topic. Some time back, I made the most stupid mistakes of life and career that made me want to actually pray for a Fairy God Mother, who refused to give me a ride in her pumpkin cart for which, I am so gonna get even with her. That was when I felt like crying it all out; I was desolate, shattered and worst of all, HELPLESS. I kept looking around things, looking for signs that could tell me the way out of the labyrinth. I had my parents who would sit next to me, telling me everything they could to clam me down, but the sinking feeling kept stalking me.

It was then that I came across this person at a station, he was distributing pamphlets. I refused to take one as always, considering them as nothing but a waste of paper, but the boy requested again. I gave in, figuring no harm in that. Written on the pamphlets were these golden words: I Trust Myself And The Voice Of Intuition apart from the advertisement of those wonderful, gorgeous shoes at a sale. I somehow wanted to believe those words, as if they were there just for me to notice. Something just poked me in my head and asked me to do what I wanted and how I wanted. I went ahead and made all the decisions that could make my problem hide behind curtains, and that was when I put icing to the cake.

Before the problem was solved, I was going through hell, fiery nights and nightmare was all I could categorize my life as. It was the kind of fear you would have while buckling up for jumping of the cliff or setting your heart on crossing the Dragon's gate. When I finally listened to the voice in my head, the one that made me choose the tougher yet nicer path, I had the boost. Seeing the ghost of Problomatic disappear, gave me victory I needed, like I had climbed the Mt. Everest. What I learned from all of it was simply that believing on yourself and facing the daily situations head on is also one heck of an adventure, you don't need to be stupid to find one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees