2012


I’m having my exams these days. Although I should’ve been used to the “Regular Affair” by now, somehow the brain just doesn’t adjust itself to “Shocks”. Oh well, bless that poor thing for facing his own doomsday so often. But the say that a real doomsday awaits us all; that everything will soon turn to dust, that earth will die – to be soon Reborn. Once in a blue moon, such a statement can make you think what you know. I personally believe in this fact, since Mother Earth needs a makeover so very badly.
No no!!! Don’t get me wrong. She was born as the most beautiful and gracious princess ever seen by any eye. A PERFECT sight. Every morning, her face would light up at the sight of the sun. Her water filled seven eyes- as big as oceans- would glint with happiness capable of filling every heart with a smile. Her hair- as thick and tall as the refreshingly green trees- would sway with the wind. Her skin- pure and soft as the soil- would smell of the fresh dew. And this was just a beginning of a beautiful day. Every night, as she falls asleep under the starry blanket, her shining night lamp- as bright as the moon- would keep her bad dreams away; allowing her to wake up to fresh start of a new day.
Then I thought how could something so divinely beautiful, having a heavenly aura and the spirit of paradise need a makeover? Why would the gods have such plans of future? I mean they are certainly not retiring; they didn’t do it the previous times. Then what? And the answer struck me- like lightening, causing a thunder storm in me. It’s not her, it’s us. She has been and always will be B-E-A-UTIFUL. We are the ones who need a makeover of our hearts, our souls. We destroy her beauty day after day.
We too were born, or should I say made, beautiful. We opened our eyes to a chirping world, with the sky smiling down at us and pouring a shower of love. Though born human, we have all left in us but HUMANITY. May Be It’s Time To Change!!!

THINK ABOUT IT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees