Li'L Perspetive of Rain


There’s a weird aura of the black sheet today. It’s funny… but good!!! I couldn’t say ‘Hi’ to the shiny bald guy and his smurf-friends. Such a thing normally brings me down, but there is something different today, something more special and auspicious than Santa Claus’ land himself. Even though the streaks of light the smurf-friends, or Lilliputians- as I like to call them, show me and make sure that the darkness under the black quilt doesn’t scare me is not present; the faint glow around the edges of the quilt is somehow making me… HAPPY. I didn’t sing the usual song today, I didn’t sit out alone. The glow was somehow talking to me, accompanying me, BEFRIENDING me.
The glows’ mother is also checking upon us from time to time. She calls herself lightening. I liked her a lot, especially when she said she is going to bless me very soon with drops of water, to tinkle me till I smile and with a fragrance that would light up my eyes.
Now I’m waiting for her to keep the promise J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees