BUNK TOWN
Howdy everyone, I’m finally visiting bunk town again; thought I’d share the feelings with you all. It’s fun how a couple of bunks can teach you the real deep meaning of life, or at least tell you the fare autos charge from your college to the movie hall, speaking of which, watching three movies the same day without any breaks might render you unfit for completing assignments and practical. Oh! And for the record, when you drink a fly crushed in the sugarcane juice, it doesn’t taste that funny, no harm trying it; although, I don’t take any responsibility of the after effects.
I have been feeling a lot exhausted for the past few days. The tensions encircling me have been breaking me down. There’s so much to worry about in this world; global warming, polluted streets and traffic blocked streets. I know what you all are thinking, and it’s true, I don’t really stress out because of all the above but what does stress me out is the fact that I am running damn low on attendance. I mean come on, after all those days of SNEAKING in and out of class, risking my internal marks that would be gone to dust if my teacher spots me, not to mention my chances of flunking, I have low attendance.
Even after all the tribulations we face we know that at the day’s end, if there’s one thing we can come back to, its sales and discounted rates in the festive season. After all, where would there be sanity in this world if we didn’t have yashraj productions and village cafes around the corners. So, if you guys (and gals) want some free advice on stress busting, the expert’s mantra is to bunk, bunk until your teachers don’t find out. All it takes is one look from tom cruise to forget you worry; even if you are worrying your head out for results (but if it doesn’t work, you never read this article and no one knows about It. you take complete responsibility of your actions).
Comments
Post a Comment