Dream Big

Hola Everyone! I just got promoted. From being a hopeless day dreamer of Edward Cullen, my department has shifted its attention to DAMON SALVATORE.
It has been a decision of the board of the addiction and f\dream companies ltd. and they have officially approved my appeal to gawk at Damon- the newest vampire addiction I have. although, to my regret, the title of hopeless still remains; but hey, there are greater chances of not getting his Bella :)
Oh! word of caution- If you have exams or submissions due, don't get addicted. personal experience speaking, the guy is a serious attention gatherer and can set your imagination flying high till you break all limits. Speaking of dreams and imagination, sorry I got stalled from my topic :) I came to discuss this awesome principle of my life that I had forgotten after sending it to the basement of my head. Thanks to a friend, the basement is well lit and all memories have been brought back to life.

I always believe in "Striving for all you can and with all you can". It says that not only should your dreams be big and the ultimate ones, but also should be followed like an obsession of a lunatic. I was once told, one never gets more than ones destiny. I modified it a bit, to suit something more realizable. You see, no one really knows what their destiny is, they only hope for it and fight for it. What one does know for oneself is what they hope from from their destiny- What they really dream of. So one should go ahead and dream big, cause one can never get more than ones dreams.

Now go on, spread those wings with all the might and grab your destiny. But before stepping out in the bright sunshine and feeling the breeze of new confidence, remember one more little piece of advice. In your search for the biggest, don't forget your ground. take your morals with you, give them a ride on your back. You'll need them to face the storms of time and stand steady in cloudy skies.

GOOD LUCK :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees