Time Pass
In a fresh mood to veer off from the basic aura of my blog, I have not a thought or fathomed maxim, rather a corsage of moments that I relish as much as chocolate mousse. The delightfulness of the time and beguile of the short yet somehow never ending phase deserves to be part of memoirs. Spending an entire day by your wish, sleeping, eating and watching the idiot box while munching on chips is the kind of day that would ideally, well, magnetise me; and here I stand, subjugated by my friends. The recent turnouts of events have left me under ecstasy; not to mention I was almost thrown out of a movie hall and convicted by family for allegedly losing my brains.
For the first time in my subsistence, I actually went out and wrecked the preparatory leaves of the most important exams and resplendently enough, I had the time of life. It is most indubitably awesome to go out and lose your hair, not literally of course- then you would be mad. Hanging out with friends can make you overcome any dilemma or apprehension, if you have any. It’s true; friends are the most precious non-family kin J.
I know this is a way too short one, but hey! It’s good to be different sometimes
Comments
Post a Comment