Chain Reaction

Do you know how an avalanche works?
A vibrating element called sound first hits a small and delicately balanced section of snow hanging by the edge; it moves and disrupts the balance allowing some snow and stones to fall off. These hit some of their own brothers and sisters, taking them along and everything just starts falling at an exponential rate. it's kind of like a chain reaction gone wrong.
Now make a guess what my latest discovery could be!
Yup! After going through an intense thesis on myself and being the lab rat for my life to experiment upon, I now know that life is nothing different form a nuclear reactor. Each and every action has its own, somehow unique result. Each result is the trigger for another action. I know this is commonly called as a butterfly effect but right now, my situation is like an uncontrolled chain reaction; somehow I am currently waiting for the reactor to either burst or come under the danger level- although I really reeaally would prefer the latter.
Currently, all the electronic items a person can actually come in contact with are going down as soon as I try to use them (even my room's tube light); a painful series that started with my phone going down and is currently behaving as a lingering sword over the face of my project, putting a lot of grades at stake! Turns out, having your laptop crash can result into more than just losing facebook-ing, it could slow down your entire life- at least the academic one- and push you back into the stone age where people relied completely on pen pare and cell phones!!!
I once heard it that if you really want something, you do get it. Unfortunately, no one ever told me that it doesn't work when it's concerning repair of electronic equipment that you rough-handled for ages. I could just face up to the sky and scream the hell out of myself and just shout "HELP"

Comments

  1. At least your blog's comment feature hasn't become the part of the chain reaction therefore, I can say:

    Welcome back!

    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thanx :)
    and I too am super glad that the reaction finally got controlled somehow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees