OMEN


Ever came across subtle hints or instances that seem like the indications of time and nature trying to tell you- or worse, warn you? I did, quietly recently at that. When I was entangled in the cobweb of anxiety and the woodlice of dread were eating away the peace of mind, omens were fuelling my imagination and making it go off-track. It turns out that it was more of the so-called omens and less of the actual reason for my worry.
When I recently faces up to a feared moment, I realised that nothing is ever greater than a small spark that we make into a 12-shot exploding in our skies; and that facing the minotaur is easier than constantly trying to run and hide from it. The boogey-man is not as scary as the stories describe it; after all a beast haunting for so many generations ought to be old by now (so says the little kid in the health drink commercial).
So after being unreasonably ludicrous, I have concluded that it is simply daft to believe in a black cat crossing the road or in a nerve under the eye regularly pinching to be omens. It’s all in the eye of the beholder. I once read that the famous half full- half empty glass situation can be seen in another way; the glass is half filled with water and half with air, but it is in the end completely filled. Its how you look at the sign, not what someone tells you about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees