EMPTINESS
They say that when you sit with an empty mind, having nothing to do (in my case although it’s when I do nothing even though I have loads), you are bound to get bad and sometimes evil thoughts. I thought why not experiment. For a change, I even turned off the TV while doing nothing and that was when I realized that yes, it’s easier said than done to control your thoughts; but what you can do, is divert them. When I lay there on my couch, thinking, I noticed that little amount of emptiness, if used correctly, can bring you closer to yourself.
The alone time I spent with myself helped me recognize me and the elements that constitute my personal biosphere. Each and every movement and sound was making sense, and more than that, cadence. The occasional thumps of the ceiling fan, the constant ticking of the clock, the flowing of the bed sheet under the fan, the reflection of the revolving fan and even my own pulse were making some kind of music. This music somehow felt right. Every cell in my body, every breath that touched my lungs, every ounce of life in me seemed to be aware of this lilt, responding to it a way that was not decipherable by me. This orchestra of the ambiance around me told me secrets about myself, unveiling my heart so I could see it better.
So go ahead. Spend some time with yourself. Discover yourself
All The Best :)
Comments
Post a Comment