JUST ANOTHER POST

Owing to the ongoing turmoils I am battling in my professional life, I was being separated from one thing I love- writing. Being away made me constantly feel the absence of something vital and here I am, as soon I discovered what went missing. Honestly speaking, I don't have much to tell today as the rainbow hasn't been spotted yet; but there is one thing that I truly believe in during these tough times- 'There is always a way'.

Though it's not easy to find this way or walk on the thorny path but it is always the best thing to do so. Facing your back to the problems will most definitely make you happy- but for the time being. If you want the boogie man to vanish away forever, you have to face him and your fears.

So go ahead and meet head on with those whirling winds as kites always fly against the winds, not with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees