Just Another Diary


My life has landed in turmoil. It’s like the whole earth is spinning not around the sun but around the box of my problems. And earth’s satellite seems to be my big mouth that has laid down the path of its own destruction. In fact the earth doesn’t seem to be the only one spinning, even my head is pretty good at the job, which is a rare thing for it; being good at a job. When I was little, I once heard of this – PHRASE- “be careful while digging up, you might fall in your own abyss”, well it turns out I just became the living proof of this theory. I set up a perfect and fool-proof plan to make sure that I don’t end up in trouble just to end up looking like a fool in trouble.
It was not long from now when I was sitting back on my rocking chair, all relaxed, enjoying little sips over my cup of tea, one hand behind my dumb and big head, supporting it proudly. The faint little smile on my face held the glory of triumph and also it was a result of the very ingenious yet somehow, I don’t know, stupid theory that my smile might have been looking like that of… ok you can smile, even giggle but not laugh… ‘THE MONALISA’. Who knew at that time that I was becoming a means of God to prove the world that age old proverb? I was busy marveling the idea of me being AWESOME.
I’ll tell you something; it only takes a second to make the entire sense in your head become non-sense. In my case though, it took thirty seconds. My Monalisa smile became the Femme aux Bras Croisés of Picasso’s blue period. I had just discovered what backfiring of plans meant. Apparently enough, sick leaves could because you your jobs too, consider this a warning for all those who plan to try such a thing.
Well moral of the story is that I have been thrown of the cliff, into the abyss, without a parachute and am currently waiting for some kind of miracle helicopter to show up out of the thin air and throw a rope towards me to pull me up. I know this is just another fiction fantasy but hey, a girl can dream right! And the irony of the situation is that I’m going to let the chips fall as they may when I myself am almost falling.

Comments

  1. "For truly with hardship comes ease; truly with hardship comes ease." (Surat al-Inshirah: 5-6)

    "Whoever has fear of God – He will give him a way out and provide for him from where he does not expect. Whoever puts his trust in God – He will be enough for him… " (Surat at-Talaq: 2-3)
    [The holy Quran]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome.


    I would like to see you on my blog as well. If you have time you can view the nature photos I capture.

    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did. And i liked 'em too :)
    I really like pics of flowers and skies and stuff- you know nature stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much.

    I am glad that you visited the blog.

    I wish to have vacations in the coming season of spring and hope to go back to my homeland to capture hundreds of nature photos.

    I hope you will visit my blog when I am able to capture and publish them, inshaAllah.

    Thanks once more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees