DANGER MAGNET

I once read the following verse in a poem -
"How many times must a white dove sail
Before it can sleep in the sand"
The verses were actually aimed at world peace, but somehow, they fit my situation as well. Call it sailing of seas or fighting of battles, being encircled by the winds of trouble is something I should have been, but ma not, used to. The lashing waters of danger seas beat my confidence up every time I seek for a ray of hope.

Lately, the onset of the new year had brought a sort of positive feng-Sui effect to my life. All the pieces were falling to the correct places and I could see myself laying back on that Sunday net bed with arms behind my head - cushioning the weight of my life. Trust me, there is nothing better than the feeling of everything being right; but as they say - "Nothing is Permanent".

My awesome relaxation seems to be walking towards a dead end. I got the intelligence report that a bomb has been released by destiny and it is approaching me; and ll that I can do is just sit and wait to see how things turn out. I feel like I am standing in front of the public executioner and pleading him for mercy. I just hope things turn out normally.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees