HAPPINESS

There has been a lot of awesome  stuff going on with me, of course it didn't come unaccompanied. Troubles are always attached below the happiest of moments just like suckerfish are attached to whales; but they cant really suck the energy or the zest of a whale, then why does an associated grief succeed in sucking out the spirit from some of the biggest moments you thought you could have? Intriguing, isn't it?

I have been facing the same turmoil in my life lately. Even after receiving the most awaited news ever, I didnt feel the upliftment and joy I had been expecting along with it. I tried a lot, I pondered over it a lot, I even partied a lot; yet, the feeling of emptiness and the unknown fear refuse to leave me alone and the undying remorse of nothing at all continues to haunt some part of my mind.

I gave it a lot of thought and here is what I have concluded:
Even if the reason for celebration is mammoth, as per you, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is joyous and blissful. Happiness does not lie in the conquering of worlds; it lies within you. Residing in that corner inside your, it waits for you to unlock it. It's key is not on the peak of Mt. Everest but in the heart on some people. The celebrations are never required when the happiness is true, which lies in the peace of mind

Comments

  1. Browsing blogger profiles, brought me here.

    I appreciate your inspiring words particularly following words.

    "It's key is not on the peak of Mt. Everest but in the heart on some people. The celebrations are never required when the happiness is true, which lies in the peace of mind"

    Keep writing!

    The Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said, "Richness does not lie in the abundance of worldly goods but richness is the richness of the soul (heart, self)." (Muslim)"

    Wishing you richness of heart,ameen.

    Ibn Hanif

    Makkah, K.S.A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Unknown weather

KEEP THAT COOL

Worker Bees